ROUSSELET ROBATEL designs and fabricates a range of centrifugal extractors that are perfectly adapted for purification of food products using liquid / liquid extraction.
Designed in response to the strict quality standards and requirements of the food industry, in the purification of food grade products, where liquid / liquid extraction processes are utilized.
Mono-stage centrifugal extractors Model BXP, flow rates from 2 l/hr to 80 m3/hr
Multistage centrifugal extractors Model LX, flow rates from 25 l/hr to 8 m3/hr
With the following features and advantages :
- Low liquid hold-up relative to throughput capacity
- Low residence times, well-adapted to treatment of unstable, sensitive or degradable products.
- Chemical and hydraulic equilibrium are rapidly achieved, and the equipment is well- adapted to batch or continuous processes.
- Due to enhanced separation by centrifugal force, liquid / liquid separation is quick and efficient, and can treat liquids with density differences approaching 0.05.
- Compact installation
- Vaportight construction for inert gas blanketing