Designed for hydro-extraction after all types of wet treatment, these centrifugal hydro- extractors are adapted to all textile materials, in all forms (bundles, flocked fibers, fabric pieces, fabric tubes hanks, bobbins, flocked fibers, articles of clothing, etc.
Designed for easy operator intervention and optimized operation :
- MULTI-PURPOSE: The same hydro-extractor can accept different baskets, filter bags, or nets, allowing for hydro-extraction of all types of textile products.
- Quality of Dried Products: Minimized product deformation during hydro-extraction by using specifically adapted baskets, filter bags, or nets.
- Optimized PRODUCTIVITY achieved by using two identical or different baskets, which allows for quick turnover.
|Centrifugal Hydro-Extractor with Removable Net||Centrifugal Hydro-Extractor with Special Basket for Bobbins||Specialized Basket|
These continuous centrifugal hydro-extractors are typically used for processing cotton, rayon, viscose, wool, nylon / polyamide, linen, flax, silk, acrylic, technical textile, and cashmere fibers.
- Manual, pneumatic, or hydraulic cover opening
- Variable speed operation for delicate materials
- Slow basket rotational speed during loading / unloading
- Custom basket designs : special perforations, sidewall designs, modified dimensions, compartmentalized baskets, spare baskets / filter bags / nets
A worldwide specialist in centrifugal drying and hydro-extraction, ROUSSELET ROBATEL knows how to adapt to specific requirements, with special machine designs and ancillary equipment.
Downloads / Brochures: