- Underwriters Laboratory – Independent, not-for-profit product safety testing and certification organization. Testing products for public safety for more than a century.
Chemical / Pharmaceutical
- The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering, is a global, not-for-profit membership organization that provides education, training, and technical publications to Life Science professionals.
- AAPS – Providing a dynamic international forum for the exchange of knowledge among scientists to enhance their contributions to health.
- USP – Ensuring that consumers receive quality medicines by establishing state-of-the-art standards that pharmaceutical manufacturers must meet.
- GAMP Forum – Promoting the understanding of the regulation and use of automated systems within healthcare industries.
- The American Chemical Society provides a broad range of opportunities for peer interaction and career development, regardless of professional or scientific interests.
- informEX USA
- International Powder & Bulk Solids Conference/Exhibition
- Chem Show – Chemical Process Industries Exposition
- National Electrical Safety Codes Zone – IEEE – Setting the ground rules for practical safeguarding of persons during the installation, operation, or maintenance of electric supply and communication lines and associated equipment.
- NFPA – An advocate of scientifically based consensus codes and standards, research, training, and education to reduce the worldwide burden fire and other hazards.
- ASME – A professional organization focused on technical, educational and research issues of the engineering and technology community.
- ANSI – American National Standards Institute
- American Institute for Chemical Engineers
- Chemical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Chemical Equipment
- Chemical Processing
- Chemical & Engineerng News
- Processing Magazine
- Chemical Week Buyers Guide
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Engineering Magazine
- Pharmaceutical Online
- Powder Bulk Solids
- Pharmaceutical Technology