The KROMATON Model FCPC centrifugal partitioning chromatograph is a unique approach to liquid / liquid chromatography for use in laboratories for R & D, botanical extractions, pharmaceutical, natural products, and fine chemicals….
|Kromaton centrifugal chromatograph with door open, showing preparative scale rotor.||Turn-key centrifugal chromatography systems with sample injection and analysis.|
These centrifugal chromatographs, also known as liquid / liquid chromatographs, partitioning chromatographs, or liquid / liquid extraction chromatographs offer the following advantages and benefits versus traditional methods such as HPLC:
- Complete sample recovery
- No solid-phase chromatographic packing material required Minimum solvent consumption
- Aqueous biphasic systems are possible
- Interchangeable rotors
- Botanical Products Sterols
- Alpha amino acids Glycolipids
- Organic acids
COMMON SOLVENT SYSTEMS:
- Arizona range
- Ternary systems
- Biphasic aqueous
- For more information, please visit www.kromaton.com.
For additional information, please refer to the downloadable brochures: